Identifying opportunities for growth is critical to all businesses, and especially so in such an integral industry as shipping. Staying ahead of the innovation curve is key to this development, with the digitalisation of the maritime sector at the core of these changing landscape.
With this in mind, Digital Ship is pleased to be returning to the famous maritime city of Hamburg, this time with our Maritime CIO Forum, where the focus is on how to harness these opportunities, and how to address the challenges and questions all these advances in technology are posing to our industry.
Through the four key sessions, we will ask how the industry is responding to change and investigate what technology and digital transformation can do for us.
Sessions to be covered:
Session 1: The Maritime Satcom Summit
Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
Session 2: Managing Maritime Cyber Resilience
A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
Session 3: Special Focus Session - Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
Beyond the hype: The long-term advantages and opportunities
Session 4: The iShipping Revolution
How big data, IoT and analytics are bringing about a shift in smart shipping – and how can we harness disruptive influence to deliver innovation and opportunity.
Plus, Workshops, Roundtable Sessions and a closing Networking Reception, kindly sponsored by Marlink – open to all conference participants.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Reimuth, Sales Director Europe East, Marlink
- Marek Lipiec, Managing Director, DS Tankers
- René Teichmann, CIO, Rickmers Group
- Christof Schwaner, Spokesman & Director Communications & Digitalisation, German Shipowners' Association (VDR)
- Adonis Violaris, Marketing Director, Interorient Shipmanagement
- Marcel Van Oirschot, Commercial Director and Board Member, Fox-IT
- Max J. Bobys, Vice President, Global Strategies, HudsonAnalytix, Inc.
- Maurice Meehan, Transport and Logistics Lead, BSR
- Deanna MacDonald, Co-Founder and CEO, Blockchain Labs for Open Collaboration (BLOC)
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- Christine Valentin, COO & Board Member, World Ocean Council
- Mark Warner, Head of Marketing Communications, Maritime, Inmarsat
- Hans-Christoph Burmeister, Group leader "Sea Traffic and Nautical Solutions",
- Wouter Deknopper, Vice President & General Manager, Maritime Line of Business, Iridium
- Alex Van Knotsenborg, VP Sales EMEA, Maritime, Inmarsat
- Gregor G Ross, Sales & Marketing Director – Europe, Globecomm
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales ESMEA, Marlink
- Andrew Faiola, Director, Mobility Solutions, Intelsat
- Julian Crudge, Director, Datacomms Division, Telenor Satellite
With more speakers to be announced
We are also pleased to announce Hamburg as the venue for our tailored pre-conference seminar (on 2 May, from 1400-1730) looking at "Harnessing Digital for Vessel Optimization".
For more information on the Maritime CIO Forum Hamburg, and the pre-conference "Harnessing Digital for Vessel Optimisation" please contact firstname.lastname@example.org